Tuesday, January 21, 2020

I can't find brochure

Q: When I click "Get Started" nothing happens?

When you click "Get Started" on the home page a pop-up window is supposed to appear. My Brochure Maker will load in that pop-up window. If nothing happens when you click "Get Started" there are a couple things you can try. First, be sure that you don't have any pop-up blocking software running. If you do, please turn it off, or set it to allow pop-ups that you initiate. Second, be sure the page has completely downloaded before clicking "Get Started". Most browsers will provide an animated indicator in the top right corner of the browser window when they are loading a page.


Q: I can't find brochure/flyer I saved.

When you save save a brochure or flyer My Brochure Maker will send you an email with a link in it to be able to return to your project. If you do not receive that email it is likely that a "spam" or "junk mail" filter has intercepted our email before it reached you thinking it was an advertisement or some other email you did not want. If you use spam filtering or blocking, please look where it puts emails it flags as being spam or junk emails. (Hotmail Note: This is a particularly common problem for people using Hotmail accounts. Check your "Junk Mail" folder for the email we sent.) If you still experience a problem, please let us know.

Q: Can't open a brochure/flyer sent to me.

Unfortunately we see this from time to time. Because My Brochure Maker is an internet based application it is, from time to time, susceptible to errors occurring in transmitting data over the internet. Please send us the link you're using to view the album sent to you and we'll try to help.

Q: Can I change the caption font size?

We're sorry, but at this time My Brochure Maker does not currently support changing font sizes.

Q: How do I delete a brochure/flyer.

For liability reasons we don't ever delete brochures and flyers from our servers. If don't want a flyer or brochure that you've made and saved go ahead and delete the "save" email that My Brochure Maker sent to you.

Q: How do I scan a picture to put in a brochure/flyer?

Because of number of different computer/scanner set-up combinations possible we cannot provide specific technical support for how to scan a picture. Please consult your scanner and computer's manuals for help.

Q: The themes available do not suit my business, are there others?

The themes that appear in My Brochure Maker are the only one available at this time. However, many people find that they are able to use one of the themes there by finding a color and layout they think will work with their business and changing the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment